Position reports to and acts as assistant to the Executive Director and is also primary staff support to Board and standing committees, including, but not limited to: taking and writing of minutes, maintenance of minute books, preparation of materials and mailings, executive and organizational scheduling, attendance RSVPs, meeting room arrangements.
Position also provides administrative support to the Director of Development. This includes campaign correspondence coming directly from the Executive Director, government campaigns and grant administration, and other development activities as needed.
- Ability to anticipate and initiate needed tasks and projects.
- Accuracy and organizational skills essential to prioritize and perform duties with limited supervision.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, writing and editing skills, knowledge of office procedures, including but not limited to: filing and operation of standard office equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in person and on the phone.
- Bachelors degree, plus at least two years prior experience in non-profit or similar position.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE